Old 07-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
jacksonsnorth will become famous soon enough

So I spoke with my Service manager and he tells me he had a long conversation with the engineer rep at Chrysler last night before he left the shop. It seems they both believe that my issue is the TIPM. They are flying one in for my truck and it will be here at noon today. They will have it for 2 hours or so and they assure me, they believe this is my problem. I stressed to him that I will give them this last opportunity to fix this issue, (try number 5), and if it does not work they will be sending it back to Chrysler and I expect a replacement.
Do yo think I am being fair?
I think I have bent over backwards to get this issue fixed and work with them. (Especially considering the homemade wires an lights etc, and driving around doing their diagnostics on a rolling computer diagnostic center that does not work)
Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck, I really hope for my sake, and others with this issue, that this is the fix.