Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
jacksonsnorth will become famous soon enough
Default Update on starting issue

Hey Raven4x4 they said my truck is fixed if so I will let you know for sure. I will be back from camp on the 8th or 9th. I pick it up tomorrow. Pasting in the post form my thread for ya.

Dealer says my truck is done and gtg. They replaced the TIPM an did a start on it off and on all day to the tune of about 60 times. Service Manager took it home tonight with him, he lives 40 miles or so from Dealership, and is confident it is fixed but wanted to make sure. I will be happy if my truck is good as new. Then it is time to hit Chrysler and my Dealership for some comp stuff for all the down time and aggravation. Thinking of something that is not unreasonable for 16 days downtime, plus days sitting in my driveway that they were closed and I needed it in, and also the 5 times it had to be worked on for 1 issue. I dont think it will be a hat this time.
I am thinking some new Bilsteins installed on front, along with a front end alignment, and install my tow hooks I have already bought. I dont think thats unreasonable do you? I could have gone the Lemon Law route already but i worked with them to get it fixed.( this is of course if my truck is def fixed) Any serious ideas? lol Thanks guys for the support so far on this issue. It is much appreciated.