View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi
Color: Brilliant Black Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:222
BLKSVT has a spectacular aura aboutBLKSVT has a spectacular aura aboutBLKSVT has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweavman View Post
To anyone in the Las Vegas, NV area....
I have to say that my local Dodge dealer TOBIN DODGE, has been really good to me.... They were super on getting me the exact Truck I wanted... They found it out of state at another dealer, and had it to me in a couple of days... They gave me a good trade in price, and a very good price on my new Ram... There finance people worked and got me a 0% loan.... And there service staff has been very good.... A service tech accidentally slipped with his wrench while doing a free tire rotation and scratched one of my chrome plastic wheels.... I e-mailed their Service Advisor, about the scratch, and I got a call back promptly.
They had me bring my truck in, appologized for any inconvience, said they would order me a new wheel and call me when it's in.... No, if, ands, or butts....
Most dealers would have argued that they didn't do the damage, that it must have been there before I came in, or some such reason why it's not there problem to fix it....
I just wanted to give a good dealership some credit... They are not fancy, but they do seem to care about there customers satisfaction, and that's pretty rare today.... If in the area, give them a try
Is it me or is this in the totally wrong place??? I mean it's nice info but I think it's in the wrong thread or something...

"MPG???...I get Smiles Per Gallon!"
2010 RAM SPORT CC 4x4 Hemi
Diablo Tuner, Mufflex 14, Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks, 3.5 lift, 35 in mud tires