Vehicle: 2009 dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie crew cab
Color: Grey
Rep:41
uktitus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
This is more of a rant than annoying...

The United States is a right-handed based society. They teach this from the first day of school. Walk on the right hand side of the hallways. This is carried throughout school until graduation. When we're taught to drive we're taught to drive on the right hand side of the road.

So why is it that there are sooooo many stupid people that just cannot grasp the concept? Is it that they have a deficit in their learning curve or has that flat-lined many many years ago???

Why is it that I have to stand there like a statue and stare at some stupid Mother xxxxxx who's shopping cart is bumper to bumper with mine in the supermarket?? I'm on the right! So I stand there and stare at them.

Same at Flea markets etc...

I'm not moving because some idiot can't grasp the simple rules of our society and I have nooooo problem standing there and explaining it to them as they look at me as if I was doing something wrong.

I hope you'r not from the school of slap that left hand or kick that left leg if a child prefers it to his right.
By the way please excuse me if I get confused as I come from a country that drives on the wrong side??????