View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Thinks sheep are stupid

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1734
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by uktitus View Post
I hope you'r not from the school of slap that left hand or kick that left leg if a child prefers it to his right.
By the way please excuse me if I get confused as I come from a country that drives on the wrong side??????
Nope, didn't even infer as to social standards of different countries and far off lands. Implying wrong as a substitution for left offers a tangent line including the alternatives of right and wrong, over the obvious topic of right and left.

I was merely pointing the difficulty relevant to a developmental disability to comply with the social standards ingrained from childhood of the UNITED STATES.

If that isn't clarification enough as to the rant I submitted, kindly divulge in the inter-specific aspects pertaining to the simplistic and explanatory nature of my original post and I will do my best to clarify the obvious intent of the rant, if there is still some confusion as to it's application in the UNITED STATES, or the very direct nature of my discontent, I will do my best to further enlighten you.

Additionally, I personally would consider off-hand labeling of a culture "wrong" simply due to the nature of the culture in and of itself, could be identified outwardly highly prejudicial. At most if not a prejudicial tendency, possibly an attempt to compensate for an inadequacy in understanding the cultural values and/or accepted standards of an alternative culture.

Oh, I almost forgot...you're excused.

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name

Last edited by Warlock III; 08-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.