View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSoul87 View Post
If we do it here in Tioga County, there is a giant parking lot just down the road off of Canoe Camp exit on Rte 15. There is food venues near the area and hotels in the next town over. If we do it in the York County area, there is usually a lot of people meet up off of Rte. 30 in the Old Country Buffett parking lot. There's also hotels and motels all over that area. If we are going for absolute convenience for attendees then I would say York area. If going for a get away to the mountains then I highly suggest Tioga County area. May not get everything set up fro August, but hey there is always next year to plan for. Get a lot more people to attend (we'd almost have to run it in York if a lot of people show) and can try and make it a Northern Gatty almost. May haveta talk with the big wigs of The Z, but would never hurt to try. Maybe I'll do that and start talkin to them about doing an event. York County isn't far off from Carlisle so the area is used to having car/truck shows nearby and or within the county. One more wouldn't hurt I don't think.
That's not bad actually. Tioga County is a bit north, but it looks like it would work.