Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ford Mustang
Trim Level: GT
Color: Race Red
Rep:10
Zevox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI450HP View Post
The rear spring rates are similar, but the distance between the axle and bumpstops will be significantly shorter. Because of this, I would recommend bags out back to help with the boat in tow.
The McGaughy's spind kit comes with different bump stops.

I don't tow with mine so I can't really give insight(they decided not to order a hitch from the factory but yay I've got remote start -_-) but the ride with stock shocks is fine, obviously stiffer but not bad. They sell the rear shocks from the Belltech kit and I was considering buying those. Also, the McGaughy's kit has a track bar relocator unlike the Belltech kit so it pushes the rear end out to one side, from what I've heard.

Quote:
Don't forget that the spindle kit pushes the front tire out, wider track. I do not like this aspect of the dodge spindle kits. I'll stay with springs.
While the spindles do push your front end out a little bit, it's not that noticeable unless you really *look* at it. Luckily the little bit of offset the spindles provide helps to clear some SRT10 wheels since they take such a wide tire.