View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
Is TLC going to re-do their advertising Banner now that you have a new truck or will it be more a reminder for you of your old truck. Sorry this was an after thought and a way to pad the post count
Nah, TLC can still use the old pix, a Ram is a Ram. I miss the old truck dearly, especially because it was paid for, but the new one is SOOOO much nicer. It ain't a laramie, but it will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
Lol, I wasn't going to rub it in, but I do recall more than one statement that your old truck was just fine pulling that Bayliner Ya, maybe it did the job, but not like that pretty new truck will!
The old truck did fine yanking that whore around. New truck its a breeze. I found the window sticker for the new truck, and it has everything but the kitchen sink.

It does have the 26 gallon tank...which REALLY suprised me. How the hell am I going to get 400+ miles in the city off of one 26 gallon tank of fuel. Ol' Blue struggled to get 300-350 in the city. I cant WAIT to get this baby on the highway.

Oh and whats up with the factory bad-years? So frickin' loud for a hwy tire!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...