Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
devout3ebfan is on a distinguished road
Smile Greetings!

Hi Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Carson Schalk. I'm going into my senior year of high school at Wootton in Rockville, MD. I'm a huge fan of cars and until recently, trucks. My dad and I are two proud owners of a 2005 Ram 1500 Laramie that already has a few upgrades to it including exhaust and a tonneau cover. It's the family's first pickup and it's great for just about anything; lugging stuff around, cruising and going offroad! I'm really anxious to make some major modifications to the truck sometime in the near future.. but of course, the only thing standing in the way is money. I have a summer job in ocean city and i'm now looking for one at home in rockville. After saving up enough money, I plan on putting a new set of wheels/tires on it, lifting it a tad and doing some other dress up things. It's already a great truck as is, but there's so much more to be done! If you have any advice for me, maybe something I can do thats quick and easy.. it'd be greatly appreciated to hear from you! Thanks and looking forward to meeting a bunch of Ram Crazies!!