Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertrunner View Post
Their stuff is fairly priced for what it is. "Ridiculously expensive" is what you pay for performance.

As for whining about their pricing, they're a business. They're prices don't say "OBO' next to them. You give them money, they give you product.
Whatever, ridiculously priced is just that. And I don't think asking for a small discount is anything less American Hell, I just wanted the stupid bumpers.

I know, I know you're going to say I don't realize how much blood sweat and tears you guys put into designing and building this stuff. I get it. But I also understand the value of a dollar and have to earn every one of mine too. I certainly don't feel bad asking for some VERY overpriced rubber bumpers when I'm spending nearly a grand for a freakin leveling kit.

I can tell you the outcome of their No Deals stance: I have a guy that is willing to buy 10 sets of their Hemi. and Cummins leveling kits right now, but in his own words "they don't want to work with the outlet companies so it's their loss". All it would probably cost them is a 10% vendor discount for a huge sale and exposure for their name but I guess they don't care about making more sales. And that's their prerogative.

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear