Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rug 15 View Post
hmmm how long ago was this? i emailed them the other day.. and they responded the next day by calling me. the guy seemed pretty polite. im waiting about a week and then buying the bumper... the other stuff is ridiculously expensive.. but from what i see the bumper is decently priced (love the prerunner style.. don't want to pay 1300 for a 80lb steel behemoth) and there website looks like any normal one.... input pay info... checkout?
They were pretty much fine on the phone if a bit 'short' and seemed bothered with my questions.

It was the final email back from them when I explained my position. I was very polite and asked as a last resort if they could help me out with the damn bump stops. Their reply was simply rude. ..... Yep, I still bought the product knowing it was top shelf but that's only because I know I won't have to deal with them any further for customer support unless a spring breaks which is unlikely.

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear