View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:18 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
We are going to have to talk to the Tint Shop
we will need an elevated position to take pictures from
get as many Rams in the photo as possible

Maybe we can talk the Moderators to use that photo for the 2013 Calendar cover shot !!!!
Already taken care of, we can use roof access!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostR1der View Post
Armyofone will you be setting up an itinerary of how the day is going to go? I think we all need to know what time to meet up at the shop and what the plans are for the day. If you have typed one already i apologize but there is a lot of pages to read. I have been trying to get a lot of my mods done to show off
Its on page one, post one. Show time is noon, meet starts winding down around 4, but we can be there as late as we want, I will probably scoot out with Jordan around 6 or so. I will be there early, around 10, to help set up.

I will have placards printed as you guys pull in I will find your name and hand you a placard for your windshield. Please back into the parking spaces.

EVERYONE BRING A FOOD, DRINK OR UTENSIL PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
GT just dropped about 1200 dollars on HD cameras as well as my full HD camcorder. Will be top notch videos and photos I was planning on making of most, HOPEFULLY everybodys, trucks that show up. Throw a good 5-10 minute video together for the forumz as well as a good bit of professional photographed pictures. (:

****With all this being said!! Please now let me know before hand if any of you do not feel safe having your license plate on youtube/forumz!!! You might even remove your front and or rear as I really would like to have HD photos/videos of everybodys rides!!! REMEMBER ALL OUT OF STATE DRIVERS Texas has strict front plate laws!! It is required that every vehicle have FULLY visible front and rear plates! You can remove your license plate/cover it up when you are at the meet and parked!****
Texas no longer requires front plates last I knew.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...