Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: RED<----
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
Red05Ram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHemI View Post
jeez you just keep wanting more speed!!! where are the videos of the new cam?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
A dry shot will not make you a happy person at those levels. Without a MAF you're pushing your luck at even a 50 shot unless you have a wideband installed and know if you're starting to run lean.

A wet kit is your safety and most reliable bet and you can easily run a 75 shot with 1 stage colder plugs on the stock tune. You don't neccessarily need the colder plugs, but without being able to tune you should try to protect yourself as much as possible. I personally run a wet shot on mine regularly with capabilities of a 150 shot, but it's a tuned n/a high compression stock bottom-end engine runnig 2 stages colder.
I wasn't aware we didn't have a MAF so yeah wet will be the best. Not something I'm gonna do right now but was curious. And I'm gonna put some videos together soon and post them. Get good idle video with some good outside exhaust sound it's so sick lol