Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
jacksonsnorth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
I cover mine up
I figure if I post a pic of my license plate online then someone could track it, and somehow that will lead to my identity being stolen. If it can actually lead to that, shit if I know
but I've recently had my identity stolen so now I'm taking every precaution I can
But at the end of the day it makes me feel better
Thats all that matters, is if it makes ya feel better. I have wondered how far people will go to safeguard their identity. This may be an example, I suppose it does make sense on here or other forums. If you accidently give any personal info like name, address and then they get a plate number and go from there, they could steal yuor identity with enough info. Me personally, I would stand behind ya at the customer service at any dept store, cause they love to make you give all kinds of info in order to prove who you are. It never fails someone asks me for my SS#, I say give me a piece of paper I will write it down for you. Then again, they now have a piece of electronics that can scan your card in your wallet right in your pocket. Sooooo. Where do we stop, Ill tell ya, Hang em from a public yardarm

Last edited by jacksonsnorth; 08-15-2012 at 09:54 PM.