Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsnorth View Post
I enjoy all types of music. Only thing I wont listen to is SHOW TUNES. BLEH!
Wife an I have huge DJ/ Karaoke system. We used to do it for free seasonal at a local campground before we did the buy out with my Father in Law on our camp. We have upgraded a bit so we now do family/friend funtions, and charity events. We do it free because we really enjoy our music.
I have on the ipod, everything form the 60s thru the 80s rock and grunge. I also have a Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Metallica, Nazareth, and Styx playlist going on. Then I have Billy Holliday, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, some of the classic faves.
I have a huge playlist of rock from nearly every 70s to 90s rock group.
Then theres my new stuff that most people my age hate, but I really like, remember I am 52 and it must look weird when I am stopped at a light and I got Flo Rida "Whistle" rolling out or some Pitbull, or Black Eyed Peas.
Then theres the fun stuff the Grandson and I like, (you should check this out its too funny)

There is alot of variety, and yes I like all country too
We've got a lot in common - except Im only 40

"TAKE ME ON YOUR BUGGY" is going to be stuck in my head for awhile I can tell lol

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear