View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 87 dodge d100
Color: silver
Engine: 1981-1987 225ci (3.7L) Slant-6 95hp
Rep:10
ladagosta is on a distinguished road

I will add this: since some one some day may have the same issue: The vbelt was stretched and honestly i did not know that is why the truck was having trouble with inclines.. seems to make a huge difference in the performance runs better than it has in over 2 years. Honestly thought I may have put the steering belt on wrong or forgot to tighten a bolt or something never thought that the steering and v belt were both bad on the truck but well worth the 20.00 belt so for 35.00 total and the battery was totally shot and had it replaced free of charge surprise.. well it was just at the year mark and they made us wait a whole 90 minutes for something we tried to tell them the battery would not take a charge but of course they thought their charger worked better than ours does... not true i have charged other batteries with it and it still works but aside from the minor set backs the truck is running super.. don't make them like they used to.. too bad we have to sell it.. just sits more than it is run and well cant see it sitting around rusting out.. needs to be driven.