View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

My poor Ram looks like crap, i am not even going to go to a car wash tomorrow
first while going east through Midland Texas, a ranchers truck damaged my windshield, a rock hit it & starred it
2 days ago, going west, some how some chemical splashed the front of the Ram, i am more then a bit irritated, i now need a paint job i believe, it looked like blood, but i think it was more like acetone
There will be no close up photos taken of the damage

Well my travel update:
LAST NIGHT, i went to FAT JACKS in Texarkana Arkansas, 5 STAR bar, if you have been there you know what i mean, if you have not been there, you won't believe the place, packed to over flowing. I staggered to the motel nearby

TODAY i am in a Motel 6, near North Beach Street. The NE Loop 820 is about a block away
3861 Tanacross Dr
Rm 311
Fort Worth, TX 76137
i can see the Microtel, Texas Roadhouse, Redneck bar ( with a line out front, at 4 PM ), an IHOP, another bar that i am going to check out is called the OVERFLOW BAR or something like that, burgers & refreshments, it is right on N. Peach & Tanacross, next to the INK PIT tattoo shop.

I have a surprise that i will bring to the Tint shop, it was a last minute thing that i decided to do while driving to Texarkana
I want to be about the 2nd person to get there, what time do they open?
I think i am about 5 miles from there, i will drive all the way up BEACH Street, the highway is NUTS with Construction

I need to buy some rope & a couple other things
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 08-17-2012 at 07:08 PM.