View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram, Quad Cab
Trim Level: ST with combo packag
Color: white
Rep:136
Dancianne will become famous soon enoughDancianne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsquanch View Post
I know I can't be the only one around here. I know its not the biggest or fastest out there, but there must be others running the 3.7 V6 that are satisfied with their choice. Sure we chose it for financial reasons, for the most part, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with it in the mean time. My time with my V6 is just starting and I would like to try and find a little inspiration.

Rob
Add me to those of us perfectly satisfied with the 3.7 six just the way it comes stock from the factory! After a year plus of ownership, I have found that performance more than meets all of my needs. I don't need 390hp to get me around town, and on long interstate trips, I just dial up the cruise to whatever traffic patterns are. No, I don't haul or tow 10,000 lbs, but then how many of us really do that? My six is reliable and provides decent mpg. The quadcab is comfy, rides great, and is as luxurious as I desire,....what more could a driver want?