View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III
Red face Winning AND Losing at the same time

Okay, so I'm on my way home today and just want to get there. Me being me and getting frustrated with people who shouldn't be allowed to walk, let alone drive a motor vehicle. Just trying to get home to roll the rock back in front of my door and say to hell with 'em.

Sitting at a light after driving through the moving pot-holes and can see my chance to just get out in front of 'em and be on my way.

I look next to me and there's an '01, 2G, 2500 with a 6' lift in pretty good shape "For Sale" in the back window. My radios up and I notice the truck smokes a little bit...well that sucks I'm thinkin'.

Light turns green and I'm a rabbit and to hell with the grey hounds. Chirp 2nd and relax with my lead.

Red light...guess who's next to me, as if I didn't know why he's right there.

I can see the cross light turning yellow and I'm thinkin...just gonna go and get home. Green light and I'm gone Bye bye 2500, have a nice day.

I hit third and hear this spoolin, turbo's whining, no visibility for two hundred feet behind him/us...Now I'm thinking...that little bit of smoke at the last light.

This guy blasts past me like I was in reverse, smoke billowing and he's gone gone.

As soon as I heard what he was rowing with I just completely got out of the throttle and let him go on his own. Wasn't looking for a race, so it didn't bother me too much that I had obviously lost.

Anyone know what the first visible thing through his smoke was?

So as I'm watching the red and blue lights emerge from the dissipating smoke I'm thinkin' to myself...maybe I did win in a way.

The 2500 hangs a left into an abandoned/vacant parking lot at an old department store, and the cop is imitating Vin Diesel sliding through the parking lot trying to close the distance between him and the 2500.

I genuinely felt bad for the kid, but I'm pretty sure I learned the exact same way.

Anyone else have a winning and losing story? And I don't want to hear any Commie Pinko stories about the day I met my girl.
Sponsored links