View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:1338
GeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud of
Default Hello Strangers

Seems like there is a lot of strangers around the forum haha. Seriously though, I've been gone for a while. I'm just gunna update you guys a little bit, and I'm sure you guys and gals are all still picture whores so I will make sure to throw some pictures in as well.

Anyways I've been crazy busy the last couple months. It started with busting my ass getting my grades up, then graduating high school, then senior trip. And then I started work. All summer I worked as a HVAC Technicians Assistant for a mechanical company and I loved it. Honestly I wish I could have stayed there. The money was nice and I was gaining a lot of experience.

In between work and other things I had a little time to play, but I didn't give my truck too much attention all summer mostly because I had to save all of my money for tuition, rent, food, all that grown up shit haha But I spent some time and money on some new toys of mine

I had the AR-15 since january, but I did more work to it. It's a Smith and Wesson M&P15. The piston is a Smith and Wesson M&P40 and I love it. The pistol has Trijijon Night Sights and the AR is basically all custom. They have been seeing all my love recently hah

I mostly did commercial work in the city at hotels, apartment complexes and just huge A/C units. It was pretty awesome hah. Anyways after a little work injury that involved some pretty shady work by a doctor(I have pictures of the injury I will post it if anybody wants to see) The summer was coming to an end and it was time to move off to college

So now I'm moved in at a house me and two of my friends are renting and going to school at Southeastern Louisiana University. I only plan on staying this year and then joining the airforce to become an air traffic controller, well that's the plan.

Nothing new to the truck besides a mopar sticker for the dash. Here's a few pictures.

Parked at the new house in Hammond with my roomate's duramax.

Mopar Sticker

Expired Brake Tag because I cant get one because of tint lol, NRA, and Mopar hah

Anyways guys now that I am in school I have a lot of free time so I plan on spending a good bit of time on the forum. So welcome all new forum members and I look forward to gettin to know y'all.
8000k HID lows, 10000k Fogs, AAC Halos, white interior LEDs, 4' of blue LED strips, two blue LED pods, LED reverse and license plate lights, 2% Tint 3% visor, 50% Windshield, Debadged, Pioneer MVH-P8200BT headunit, JL C2-690TX door speakers, 10" JL W7 subwoofer, JL 500/1V2 Amplifier, DiabloSport Predator, Volant CAI, 14" Magnalow Exhaust with Turndowns, 2500 Tow Hooks, 3" CST Lift, 35x12.5x20 Toyo M/T.
Sponsored links