View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Drew a conclusion

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3230
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Warlock, I get your drift on this one. About 10 years back, I was driving home from work when, a couple of guys (looked like kids) in an old chevy truck with no muffler were tail-gating me. I could see them drop back and then hear them race right up on me. (I was driving my old 68 camaro at the time). Anyway, up ahead I saw this car trying to back out of a driveway. Other cars were flying by and not giving the guy a break, so I decided that, even with these jackasses behind me, I would come to a stop and let the poor guy out of this driveway. When I slowed down to do this, these two brainiacs (of course not noticing what was taking place) damn near rear-ended me, then laid on the horn. I swear, I was ready to jump out right there and take care of these morons! But before I could even think of that, they smash the gas, whip around me and the poor guy backing out, and fly down the road. The guy backing out was apparently freaked out by this because he pulled over to the shoulder and stopped. So I (in my early thirties at the time) sped up to see what the f*ck this guys problem was. As I came to the next intersection, I was like "oh shit, this isn't good". Another truck had ran the light and T-boned them doing about 50-60 MPH. (I'm sure they were doing the same speed or more). So to go with your question, I first felt that I had lost for letting these A-holes taunt me, then felt like I had won for for being kind enough to give the guy in the driveway a break, and then felt like I REALLY had won because, in all probability, that truck that ran the light was destined to hit me as I was in front of him and without the delay of the stopping for the guy in the driveway, would probably have been entering that intersection at that exact time!