Old 08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
jacksonsnorth will become famous soon enough

Nice Raven! Way to go on the tools. I had a ton of tools until about a month ago when our storage unit up the road got broken into. They got all 3 tool boxes and no cameras at the unit! I was not happy. They cut the locks and got all the back units where they could not be seen from the road. I called Allstate and they said I was covered under my ALL PERIL policy. I was happy until they said I had a 1000.00 deductible. I had already filed a police report for all 950.00 pf my hand tools. I would have inflated it a bit if I had known how crappy my policy was. My bad luck. I will be holding off until next spring when we buy a new home (with garage and lots of property) until I start replacing my tools. Just not enough security when you store them elsewhere, and living in a soup can (mobile home) we own, on a rented lot in town sux. After moving back from Florida to raise my grandson it has talken a bit to find the right property for us. Look forward to meeting our Maine crew once we get a few more added in and figure a meeting spot to get together for the first time. Keep on Rammin.