View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500ST 5.7 hemi
Color: Mineral Metallic Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
wasse is on a distinguished road
Default credit report scores are a scam...

I gotta tell ya, what a scam the whole credit report thing is, I worked with each of the 3 credit agencies and paid off a few loose ends to clean up my credit before purchasing my Ram...whoever the banks and dealers get their credit report scores from were all lower, and were all different from eachother than what my score was directly with the credit agencies...Im sure obviously to get higher interest rates but wow, what a damn scam that is and amazing how inconsistent from one agency to the other...Im not sure how its even legal for the agencies who report these supposed scores to the banks or dealers can get away with manipulating the numbers as they do...has anyone else out there had issues with this ? I put a higher amount down and had to accept a higher interest rate but will refinance in a year after the scores go up but again, its sure frustrating when the dealer showed me their agencies scores and they were all 30-60 points lower than what my scores were directly with Equifax, Experian and Transunion....
Sponsored links