View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

well cool, glad that you were able to get everything taken care of. I'm not real sure what happened with your module. What I do know is that there has been over 1,200 downloads of that update and no complaints like the one you had. Just glad that you were able to stand your ground and get the dealer to handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Pepper View Post
Xsdbs,

I can't respond to your PM because im not permited yet. I appreciate all the help you've offered. Fortunately, I got on the phone with Dodge Ram and explained the situation and was able to convenice them to approve a replacement module. Also, I was having some problems with my a/c blower motor and was able to get that replaced as well. In the end it all worked out. Even though it sucked at first I ended getting a new module and blower motor for free. I also made sure I had the most up to date software on my module before I left the dealer. Everything works like a champ now.

Don't fully understand what happened during the update process but I got free stuff out this whole ordeal which makes it all worth it.