View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

OK, time for the pix of my vacation , along with happened after i returned home

i will just give you my FLICKR page
the building with the drive up window is a restaurant called
QUAKER STEAK and LUBE, a new chain of places spouting up in Canada & the USA, they cater to vehicles & motorcycles
Then proof that i was in Canada
followed by my 3 week stay in Connecticut at & around my sisters place, (remember the RamforumZ calendar pix)
the 4 Rams were at a Meet & Greet in Connecticut, there was another owner there, not included in the pix, it was a mix up in communication
you will see the Ft. Worth Texas RAMFEST 2012 pix
then pix of my RAM vs. an olive tree

just click the Slideshow button
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2999772...7631297512716/

the ruined paint job is not posted, it is in the paint shop right now
it was the front third of the Ram that got splattered with some kind of bonding agent that was being used on a highway

There is also windshield damage, rock flew off a tire from some farm equipment, it will get replaced too
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 08-29-2012 at 03:36 PM.