View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Thanks! It's not the cheapest thing to shoot but nothing says hello like the business end of a .45!
agreed! I had a sig 1911 for the longest time. loved that gun, but I'm a weekend shooter, and yea your right, sure isn't cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsnorth View Post
I carried an M1911 suring most of my tour on the DMZ in Korea in the late 70s and 45=wake up the room. LOL The one I had was pretty shot out from being a Vietnam leftover so if you did not hit em, the wind of it going past would knock em down. Hence you get a second shot on em.! LOL
I love em, reliable and strong. I sold the sig I mentioned above to my dad, he had been wanting a 1911, carried one in the.marine corps, the sig was a far cry from his but he was happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
Hmmm, can't find any pics of the one gun I owned, and I used to keep it at my parent's place because I'm not allowed to store firearm in my condo. Sold 5 years ago and VERY sad because it's a rare piece of firearms art. File shots are slim pickings for it as well, but I did find one that kind of works. Gents, I give you a thing of time-tested beauty:

A .458 Holland & Holland 'Royal' side-by-side breach-load. Never able to fire more than 4 consecutive shots without my arm falling off.

Kurtis, that's beautiful. literally beauty in a gun.