View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Print out your own credit score and take it into your dealership. I've been doing this for years.

Click the Hyperlink at the page's end to take you where you wanna' go.

Copy/Paste: The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies ó Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion ó to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.

The FCRA promotes the accuracy and privacy of information in the files of the nationís consumer reporting companies. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nationís consumer protection agency, enforces the FCRA with respect to consumer reporting companies.

A credit report includes information on where you live, how you pay your bills, and whether youíve been sued or arrested, or have filed for bankruptcy.

Nationwide consumer reporting companies sell the information in your report to creditors, insurers, employers, and other businesses that use it to evaluate your applications for credit, insurance, employment, or renting a home.

Here are the details about your rights under the FCRA, which established the free annual credit report program.

Sorce: Federal Trade Commission

Grub out!