Old 08-31-2012, 08:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500ST 5.7 hemi
Color: Mineral Metallic Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
wasse is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you guys !

Thank you for the feedback gentleman....Its been a learning experience for sure, Im in a process of rebuilding my credit after making some poor choices for years...Ive been clean and sober for over 5 years now and recently swept though and payed off all debts on my credit report...Buying this vehicle was an opportunity Im very grateful for, actually my first EVER brand new vehicle purchase :-) although youll dry heave if you knew what my interest rate is, (12.4%) I plan on refinancing in a year after establishing good credit hope to get down to atleast 6 or so % and continue toi refinance every once in awhile to get a continuing lower interest rate.......Im grateful Dodge chose to help out, when other dealers wouldnt ...altho I have a clean credit report now...there is some damage so I accept that, but itll all get better in time...still, its obvious how they will manipulate the numbers to get that higher interest rate altho I DID present my scores which I had directly with the 3 credit agencies...nonetheless...I Frickin love my Ram 1500 with the Hemi 5.7 I added a series 63 K&N CAI and a Flowmaster exhaust, Under cover Toneau cover, ...still hoping for a performance chip at some point...pretty fun to have a sweet looking , nice riding , Truck with a muscle car engine ! Have a great weekend ...Wasse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 473762_2310742465865_259605667_o.jpg (129.0 KB, 2 views)