View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

An update to this saga. I still don't have the valve body. After talking to them when they 'forgot' to ship it and claiming to have it shipped the next day I called back 3 weeks later and it wasn't shipped. So I called them this monday and again I was told it would be shipped by tuesday and they'd contact me with the tracking number. I called back today (friday) to get the tracking number and was told that it was shipped but the tracking number was 'either in the car or on the dresser' but it was in the mail. I was also told that if it's not here by tuesday to call back.

I don't know, but is this how it should be going? I've had great success with other suppliers who are great with contacting me and supplying the product I paid for. So far sharadon has been the second biggest disappointment in suppliers, right after the airbrusher that took my parts and deposit and didn't touch them and refused to return the parts for over 6 months.