View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

I have the JBA's on my truck and have no complaints, just make sure you go back uner the truck and re-tighten the bolts after about 500 miles. Swap your muffler to either a Magnaflow or a short Flowmaster Super 44 around 14" and consider swapping out the factory Y-Pipe with a Magnaflow Y-Pipe 2.5" In 3" Out. The stock one is insanely restrictive. The Magnaflow has a straight through design compared to the baffled Flowmaster. I personally have a Flowmaster 14" Super 44 and will say that at Idle it sounds awesome, but at WOT you loose "tone" and it's just effing loud lol The Maggie will have a better V8 Tone at WOT but they're quieter at Idle. I'm Actually trying to find a 14" Magnaflow at the moment so I can have best of both worlds considering it would "perform" better than the Flow.