View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

lol I actually thought of that, it may happen later. My wireless light module only has 6 slots which 4 are taken up for the lights, the other 2 are for the Fuse box and the Intake, I have a light illuminating the inside of the box from the fender well. I just ordered an expansion for an additional 6 lights, I was talking to Jeremy (RetroShop) about the idea and we thought the same thing. At the time I was thinking easiest way possible, and it's easier to take the 4 screws out of the grill (wiggle room) then it is to remove a headlight lol

And just so we're clear Matt and Jaron are my favorite couple on the Z, you 2 have my full support lol Not like any of you text me anyways, besides I know Jaron is secretly mad at me for leaving his box of lights sitting in the back of my truck for the past month. I don't blame him lol