Vehicle: 2012 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:123
UNBROKEN will become famous soon enoughUNBROKEN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickram View Post
I was thinking the same thing. The belltech kit looks to sit that low if not lower. Could just be the angles.
I think a lot of it has to do with tires also. I see a lot of these things with 2/4 drops on stock 20's/stock tires that look lower than they are because there's very little fender gap. It's just an illusion caused by the tall sidewall. A 305/45 would look way different on mine than the 305/40's.
What I don't like about how these things drop is the rear wheeel coming uncentered. I sent an email to Spohn today about making me some new bars 3/4" longer than these to re-center the wheel. If they won't make them I'll make my own....sure would be easier to just buy them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickram View Post
Looks sick!!!! how's the ride with that 3/5? Can you get a pic of those 305s if possible, just curious to see if they are flush with the wheel wells.
I'm still dialing in the shocks....the front is a little firm but I'm getting there.
I need to move the rear sway bar links too...I set it at full firm and it's inducing a little understeer. I'd rather it oversteer just a hair.

The rear tires are dead flush. The fronts just barely peek out. The SRT10 wheels could use about 3/16" more backspace really...they are what they are though. You hardly notice it...not like it would be with a spindle drop.

Last edited by UNBROKEN; 09-02-2012 at 06:27 PM.