View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram 1500 2x4
Trim Level: express
Color: white
Rep:134
hodgeee will become famous soon enoughhodgeee will become famous soon enough

I do want to run offset tire sizes too, I want a 305/50/20 in the rear which will be 31.8"s for better traction to make up for future plans, headers, supercharger what not! Unfortunately, the stock rims already stick out, just a freakin hair, and I know another 1.2" wider tire, would stick out the fender about .6"s, It is almost sticking out now. This is why I have been considering the fender flares from the dealership, they want $400 for the set, then I would have to get them painted too! and I don't know how this would look?????? But I would love to keep the stock wheels. I don't care for the dark rims, unless they are on a black truck, cause the whole blacked out thing looks freakin sweet. I have been looking for rims for a while, and everthing looks too thin for me, with such a big truck. The stock rims totally compliment the body, just my 2 cents!
BellTech 2/4 Street Performer, Spohn PanhandRod, Hellwig Sways, Volant Intake(Donaldson Filter), 85MM Fastman Throttle body, 14" Magnaflow, T1000 w/Hemifever Tune, 180 T-stat, 4.10 Gear Swap, Edge Street Perf - 2600 Stall, Billet Catch Can, E-Fan Swap, ARH LongTubes

Last edited by hodgeee; 09-03-2012 at 02:01 AM.