Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express Regular Cab
Trim Level: Express
Color: WHITE
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
1sickram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBROKEN View Post
I think a lot of it has to do with tires also. I see a lot of these things with 2/4 drops on stock 20's/stock tires that look lower than they are because there's very little fender gap. It's just an illusion caused by the tall sidewall. A 305/45 would look way different on mine than the 305/40's.
What I don't like about how these things drop is the rear wheeel coming uncentered. I sent an email to Spohn today about making me some new bars 3/4" longer than these to re-center the wheel. If they won't make them I'll make my own....sure would be easier to just buy them though.

I'm still dialing in the shocks....the front is a little firm but I'm getting there.
I need to move the rear sway bar links too...I set it at full firm and it's inducing a little understeer. I'd rather it oversteer just a hair.

The rear tires are dead flush. The fronts just barely peek out. The SRT10 wheels could use about 3/16" more backspace really...they are what they are though. You hardly notice it...not like it would be with a spindle drop.

thanks bro, looks really good. ive been building hot rods and street trucks for 12 yrs. and i'm super anal about all my rides. oh yeah and that 250 is nuts!!!