View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default Pigmy Friend

This guy goes into a bar and sits down and sits his pigmy friend on the bar who is about foot tall. He orders a drink for him and his friend, when his little friend finnishes he runs down the bar and knocks over all the drinks.
The bartender says: Your buddy knocked over everyones drink, you need to buy everyone another round, so the man agrees, as well as orders himself and his little friend another round. Again after his little friend finnishes he runs down the bar and knocks everyones drinks over again.
The bartender says again: Your buddy knocked over everyones drink, you need to buy everyone another round, and I am going to have to ask you to leave, so the man agrees.

As they are leaving , the bartender pulls the man aside and asks...
Hey buddy, I would let you stay but your friend is causing chaos here, where did you find this guy?

The man replies, well... I was walking on the beach and found a lamp, when I was cleaning it a Genie appeared and granted me 3 wishes. I wished for lots of money, A nice house and a 12 inch prick.... and thats what I got.