Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram lonestar
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:46
garner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Yea I know it. If I would've known I was gonna do this I would've got the 3" spacers..oh well when I eventually do my lift & tires I'll figure it out then.
Yea you should keep the front and get the pipe bumper. You never know what's gonna pop out on these TX & LA roads
Keep it
Yeah I'm not looking forward to all the leveling stuff though. Especially with how expensive it is. I had 2 people sitting on the tailgate at a meet last friday and my truck was perfectly level so I might throw a few hundred pounds in the bed lol. And I'm gonna try to get the back bumper. A local car lot has a 09 ram with the front and rear frontier bumpers that the dealer that I bought mine from did when it was brand new back in 09. So gonna see if they'll trade my back bumper and exhaust for their back bumper and exhaust(doesn't have cutouts so wanna have the exhaust for down the road when it gets traded). Especially around here I've almost been rear ended or almost rear ended somebody a bunch of times on the highway by base when traffic comes to a halt. Speaking of which I need better brakes lol
Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28