View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future

I'm in NJ and I do a lot of "City" driving, Newark, New York, etc...

It's not the racing from one light to the next because that's just inexperience rearing it's head.

I've only got a 5.2 5 spd manual trans and IF you have ever driven in a large city, it's ALL offense. Defensive driving is the stupidest think I think I've ever heard anyone say.

I just don't see me being able to maneuver around busses, tractor trailers and cabs driving defensively and get where I have to go in anything smaller than a 5.2. Maybe the 4.7. Anything else the door is closed before you can stick your foot in it.

I just replaced a 3.9 in a 2000 and broke the motor in for the owner (19) and couldn't wait to get back in my truck.

I actually like the 3.7 and 3.9's...as long as I'm not behind the wheel. More gas for me!

I'm just having fun (the last part). I know a couple people that have 'em and they do just fine around the farm hauling hay and straw bales.

Last edited by Warlock III; 09-04-2012 at 09:03 PM.