View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default Stock hemi TB

I have a stock hemi throttle body off a 4th gen truck. I bought it from member moparornocar to try to fit to my 4.7L. The project pretty much turned out to be a bust, the TB diameter is larger than the manifold diameter so I see no point going through the time/expense of making an adapter.

I don't remember the exact year it is off of, I want to say 2009 or 2010. And also don't remember the mileage but it was fairly low mileage IIRC, and it looks like brand new. Nothing wrong with it. Maybe if moparornocar see's this he can clarify the mileage/year truck.

If you would like to have the fastman mod done to it, I'd be willing to ship it directly to him to save you some shipping cost.

Make offer...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links