View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I only got two of the parts on due to me being EXTREMELY tired from work. Hopefully my catch can will come in tomorrow and that will be installed next along with the plastic fascia for the tow hooks that are hopefully in the mail as well.

This is by far my favorite mod just because of the extra clean look it gives the truck especially with the black tape gone:

A not so perfect shot of the bed rails but they are there:

Finally a shot of the truck as it sits today. Not the best shot but hey it still looks pretty good for having rained all day:

Hopefully in a few days I will have the tow hooks/fascia on and the chrome side molding. Then we shall see where my heart...and wallet takes me as far as mods.

Chrome... in moderation.