View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
Hahaha i do need you guys I will admit it. I dont plan on going far, if I go at all lol. The time line of this accident thing will effect my next vehicle, but I freaking loved my truck man, I already miss her :/

I dont care if Im driving a peterbuilt Ill always come buy and respond to the never ending LED PMs and ARH questions... and keep an eye on you sneaky freakin Canadians hahaha.

Seriously though, Ill never leave this forum, its been an awesome year here and I cant imagine not having you guys. I may just hang out in the off topic section more than anything else (i mean lets face it though, if we broke out time down on this forum it would go Off Topid section 93% contributing usefull information to the forum 3% Derailing everyone elses thread with utter nonsense and Canada bashing forgetting we arent in OT 4% lol)

You bring up a lot of great and accurate points here. We have had a lot of great conversations, some of them even included something to do with a Ram! LOL

IMO, the Z is NOT about Ram trucks, but rather about people with a common passion toward Ram trucks. Ownership is an option....and often the destination.

You're in my prayers for a speedy and most excellent recovery. During this time I would like to bring your attention to another great internet web site - www.ramtrucks.com.
Once there, click on the red 'build and price' link at the top right and enjoy the experience. After you have recovered a bit more (right now that mug will scare the Ram salesman to a Chevy dealership ) you can go to your Ram dealer of choice and get your new truck on order. If you require additional persuasion or incentive , I will arrange for Vinny and Guido to pay you a visit. They are great guys and really like Ram trucks.

Just wondering if your new Ram will also be White.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI