View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

So I discovered today that my truck is NOT mineral grey, it is actually WHITE!!! I realized this after washing it

I also used the opti seal sealant on the whole truck. Did the door jambs and everything as well, did a really thorough clean. Just need to do the interior tomorrow and it'll be 100% done and clean. I found a couple small rust spots in the door jambs and tail gate jambs, will touch up tomorrow as well to prevent them from spreading.

Since I had that little accident with the lady bending my front bumper I think I'm going to save up some money and do a sport bumper swap. Hopefully eventually I'll find it cheaper in a junk yard but we'll see. I'll probably do the grill and rear bumper as well to match. Likely the handles too then. I'm going to be doing my headlights fairly soon hopefully(cheap mod) just baking them to remove the amber lenses.

Exhaust will be going on within weeks, maybe next weekend, we'll see.

Also am thinking of powder coating the antenna black(getting some other work done in black for my bike). Will be eventually painting the antenna base black as it's turned blue like everyone elses.

Oh and I guess I'll be debadging the doors(already did the tailgate). As I was washing them I noticed the RAM letters are sort of loose. So I'll be taking them off soon(maybe tomorrow). Will look better with the sport bumpers anyway once that's done.

Need to also finish my catch can bracket. I made a mock up just need to finish it and have it cut from aluminum. Already have the CC as well.

I guess I'll be knocking out some little cheap/easy mods through the end of the year (headlights, debadge, antenna, etc) since I'm running out of money haha. Will be spending some on the bike again so more truck mods will wait to next year. Don't really have a whole lot else planned though actually, eventually different/lighter wheels with street tires(probably when these tires are bald), and some minor things.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.