Thread: First Job
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: None
Rep:49
ModelTFan01 is on a distinguished road
Default First Job

As you may know from another thread, I'm going to have to work to get the money needed for my 1st car, which I'm hoping is a 2nd Generation Ram 1500 that I'm going to probably modify to make look like Walker's truck in the T.V. series "Walker, Texas Ranger" (which I'm an avid fan of that show, thanks to my grandpa, who is also a fan.)

Anyhow, I've always been good at building websites. So I'm working on a website design company (called Garrett's Websites) that is set to open next month. But I don't know if I should stick with web design or go to an actual job.

The biggest concern is trying to stick web designing into my busy schedule. The other concern is learning and applying my CSS skills. The other concern is that if my customer asks for something done that I don't know how to do, I'll have to learn how to do it. But that isn't stopping me thanks to someone I know who used to do web design for living and one of the slogans I've came up for my business is: "If I don't know how to do it, I'll learn how to do it -- for FREE!"

So, cast your vote! If you think I should get an actual job, post a reply with a idea of what I could do.

Thanks,
Garrett
Sponsored links