Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

I really didn't mind Romney.... until that youTube clip came out a day or two ago. Yeah it's only about 70-damning -seconds of a 70-minute clip but good Lord, WTF was he thinking making a remark like that? This close to an election and both sides are looking for any strands of hair to split.

Yeah, he's had a "plastic" look about him since day one, IMHO, and was as wishy-washy [undecisive] as can be, but I thought his intentions were good and he truly cared about this country and its people. I guess not the 47-percent of "those" voters though.....

The irony of the whole thing is that cell phone clip taken at a Florida fundraiser was snapped back in May . However, quite conveniently for Team Obama/Biden, it surfaces mysteriously [stillan unknown source] a couple of months prior to the election. Clever!

Say and think what you want about Team Obama. What you can NOT take from them is they have the very best behind-the-scenes players in the game..... who know exactly how and, more importantly, when to pounce.

November will NOT be close.

Grub out!