View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:309
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Good thing I have my regular doctors appointment today so I can get my memory checked. I don't recall you ever watching what you say.

I feel so.......Alzheimerish right now.
I like to think i tried to watch what I say... I mean I was never given a "vacation" and no one seems to openly hate me... which is usually a plus for me on a forum... and i made a lot of people laugh, usually? Just cuz I was part of the founding group that exposed your Canadian invasion doesnt mean you should be too bitter. And as far as that whole not "recalling" stuff, people tell my dad that is called aging... I dont know what it is, but i know usually after "aging" comes "being put in a home"... better start watching your 6, i hear your supposed to put up a fight when the grab you

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
You must not know I washed my truck this weekend! (for purposes of disguise so I can sneak to canada undetected...)
See above quote, disguises no longer needed, he wont rememer he is supposed to stop you and raise the alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Whoa!!!! Impressive!

I stand corrected. You DO have a White Ram.
We just LET you Canadians think your sneaky... they should just call us white ram owners ninjas ... you have a lot to learn young, erm potentially aging, grass hopper!

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING