Thread: First Job
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: None
Rep:49
ModelTFan01 is on a distinguished road

Domain lasts for a year. The $300-$400 is not including hosting, and the $300-$400 package is the lowest we offer.

Hosting and Domain will be added to the customers invoice, though. They'll pay it and we'll pass the payment along to the actual host in Charlotte, N.C. All I do in some of the packages is maintain and update their websites for them. Others just want me to design the site and put it in a ZIP file.

One of the things that I "dislike" about my website is the navigation and how it is bullets. Although I think it's pretty cool, I would still enjoy a drop-down menu. But I don't know how to go about installing Superfish, and it's probably best that I just keep my navigation system as is! I'll let the customer choose about Superfish. (For the people who don't know what Superfish is, it is a jQuery-based Roll-Down Navigation Bar.)

Our lowest package for a website will be $300-$400. Our highest package will be around $2,500 (compared to other hosts who charge over $3,000) and will include everything from flash to PHP.

Last edited by ModelTFan01; 09-21-2012 at 10:48 PM.