We were called to the shop in the middle of the night due to a fire started by a short from a faulty surge protector. Thanks to the prompt action of the local fire departments the damage, while substantial, was kept to a minimum. Our team is used to adversity and looks forward to Monday when we will reopen ready for business. While this was an unfortunate situation that happened, we will use this as an opportunity to ultimately rebuild bigger, stronger, and better.
I appreciate everyone's concern and we look forward to hearing from you soon!