View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

I doubt that a GLI will cure this issue. It usually works where there is a grounding issue from a floating ground input and a common grounding output. It usually will help with issues such as alternator whine or humm noises. This issue will probably be either in the cable itself or one of the jacks. If you use earphones on the phone do you hear the noise? If not then it may be the radio jack itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylster View Post
I'll let you know when I get MY phone back if the issues is resolved. 4 to 6 weeks out I've been working with the dealership on the crackling/interference coming from the front driver's side speaker when anything is plugged in the AUX port. 3 days into it and they have NO clue....going to try to find a ground loop isolator tomorrow and see if it helps....if it does...something is not grounding properly.....want to test it first because when I left the place this aft...their next step is to rip the dash appart.....not what I would like right now....stuff never goes back as it should when you start taking things appart....

Let you know on that too.

S