View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2657
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Which Extended Warranty did you purchase ?

When my original Factory Warranty was almost up, (i believe that i had the 7 year/ **** mile warranty originally)
Only 3 years or 36,000 mile warranty is covered under the factory part of that warranty.
I had about 2 years & 34,000 miles on my Ram. I went into the person that handles warranties. He told me that there were 2 different warranties to consider. The ADDED CARE or the MAXIMUM CARE
I bought the Lifetime Maximum Care Extended Warranty w/ $100 deductible
I had to trade in whatever warranty that i still had, it was PRO RATED & the remaining money was applied to the new warranty.

The Extended Care Extended Warranty covers everything but,
•Maintenance services and items used in such services.
•Glass, plastic lenses.
•Body and paint items, including soft trim.
•Wear items such as manual clutch assembly, brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums and belts are not covered at any time.
•Snow plows, winches and trailer hitches

If it's mechanical, it's covered!

http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/maximum_care.cfm
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 09-26-2012 at 02:01 PM.