Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1994 DODGE RAM 1500 SLT 2WD
Trim Level: SLT LONG BED
Color: SILVER (AT THE MOMENT)
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:10
AROD is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hey Ya'll, It's AROD again. Sorry to bother ya'll with that question about wiring up my LED tail lights, I think I might have figured it out. For future reference, It's quite simple, just wast thinking too hard! What you do is splice the black wires into the ground wire on your tail light and splice the red wires into the positive of your running/parking light wire. I haven't done it yet, but looking at my tail light circuit schematic, it just seems to make sense to me Anyway, if it works or not I will repost to my thread to let ya'll know if my theory is correct. Also my tail lights are clear plastic with Mercedes-Benz symbols where the bulb holder goes. If you hit your brakes and your lights are not glowing red then you need to get red bulbs to replace your clear bulbs. (can't be omitting a white light since it's illegal in all 50 states) I'm gonna try to get them in tonight but if not I will definately put them in tomorrow. I will let ya'll know how it goes and hopefully I'm right. Wish me luck ya'll, AROD