Old 09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 ram reg cab 4x4
Trim Level: st
Color: deep water blue pearl coat
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:14
daggertats is on a distinguished road
Default yeah thatll fit in there.......not!

at work today a guy wanted to but a dining rm table and chair set. its the kind you have to assemble. he says i need to see the box...i might have to come back with a truck if it wont fit in the car.i said well its as large as the table top and about as wide as this box(pointing to a box on counter) we get up front he pays and we go outside. i knew i shoulda asked what kinda car like i usually do but i figured heck he knows what hes talkin about its probably a wagon with fold down seat. he pulls up in a chevy impala..yes thats right A CHEVY IMPALA. i knew it wouldnty fit but i decided to see how far this would go before he decided to get the truck. he gets out and opens his truck. ok theres a microwave oven just thrown in there,not boxed up of anything. a few packbacks and a ton of other crap. you couldnt see the truck floor. then he walks over holds his arms out as if to measure the box looks back at the trunk......i politely said sir its not going to fit (wanted to say are you friggin kiddin me the chair leg wont even go in that truck) he says yeah i guess not ill have to come back..........good lord some people
Sponsored links